*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/XMQN6YKYX-Convincing-Olivia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: At Olivia's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Convincing Olivia

    by: araki
"Sorry but I can't go." Olivia exclaimed. The shy girl looked around at her friends, or who she thought were her friends that had gathered inside her room. Unfortunately for her, they have all been turned into Mark's sock puppets.

"Thought you ain't doing anything for the summer.", Mark retorted from inside Maya. Unlike the others that had participated in the debauchery, her athletic toned ebony body was still fresh and he made the switch on the drive, deciding that he wanted to enjoy the convertible he bought.

"Well I did said that, but it wastwo weeks ago," Olivia pointed at the suitcase across her room. "We're actually going on a family trip today, going to visit the grandparents out of state."

"Who's we?", Selina, or rather Mark's clone inhabiting Selina's body quipped.

"My mom, my brother and I. My dad's already there."

"Ugh old people, that's so boring." Caitlin leant back with her hands as support, the clone inhabiting her body intentionally zipped down the hoodie the girl was wearing to chest level, letting the other girls full view to her pasty and generous cleavage. "Ditch them and come with us instead. We're going to Florida, it's all paid for, we've got your ticket." Olivia shot her friend a look of disapproval but the shy girl did not find her voice to retort to the comment.

"Just think about all the fun we're going to have there.", Selina quipped. "Think about all the boys."

"And girls," Caitlin licked her lips. The brunette looked down at her tits in lust.

"But most importantly, you're making memories with us." Mark concluded. "Look," she placed a hand atop Olivia's, "We're all going to go away to uni or college soon. Mifta's already going to Harvard. It'll be difficult for us to all go on a trip together ever again. So what do you say?"

"I'm sorry, but I really can't." Olivia stood up. "I can't just literally ditch my family."

Gears started turning in Mark's head. The Olivia's next-door-girl beauty and her workable figure was too good to pass up and no doubt she would be popular in Florida. Her personality would and had been workable as well when Mark was in her. Sure he can grab someone else, but now that he had already made the effort to personally pick up a meatsuit, it was just such a shame if he were to leave empty handed.

Just as he was still thinking he heard knocks on the door.

"Liv? Mom wants you to bring your luggage down." came a male voice from the other side of the door.

A grin spread over Mark's face. There was good fun to be had in here if he play his cards right.

***


Mark shot out from Maya's body, leaving a clone to keep her body warm for him and floated over the other side. Olivia's brother was only a year younger than her sister and was okay looking with the same dirty blonde hair cut short. Although that was something that Mark couldn't give a flying fuck for as he acquaintanced himself with his new body.

"Hello little bro," Maya greeted him when he opened the door. There was an unmistakeable smile on her face. The clone he just left knew his plan after all. "We're thinking to steal your sister away for a holiday in Florida, but she didn't want to ditch you and your mom."

"We told her that you guys would be okay, won't you? She needs to enjoy her youth." The clone in Caitlin cottoned on to the plan.

"It's all paid for anyway." Selina quipped.

Mark looked at Olivia who was staring at who she thought was her brother as if asking him for help. It was only too bad that she would be sorely disappointed. "I think we can come to an understanding." Mark smirked back at Maya. "Can't let my big sis miss out on what sound like a great trip."

"I know you'd understand." Maya placed a hand on Mark's shoulder. "What can we do to get you to let your sis come with us? Name your price."

Mark craned his neck to look at Caitlin. "Titjob from your friend over there and I'll think about it."

"Jacob!", Olivia exclaimed.

"Are mine not good enough?", Maya lifted up her top to let Mark have an eyeful of her shapely tits encased in black bra. They were a good handful and eyeful but no clearly no match for Caitlin's hefty rack. "I'm actually quite proud of them."

"Maya!, Olivia exclaimed again.

"Oh relax girl, it's nothing that we won't be doing when we get there anyway." Maya didn't even bother to look at her friend. "Here, feel them." She jutted her chest out to Mark.

"Clearly he knows who've got the best one out of us all here." Caitlin non-chalantly quipped.

At this point Olivia was too stunned to speak anymore.

Mark planted his hands on Maya's tits, feeling up the black girl who was more than happy to let him. The fun was shortlived however as he needed to get to the next part of his plan.

***


Olivia's mom was sitting in the kitchen downstairs, unaware of the debauchery happening upstairs but also unware that Mark was floating above her about to recruit her for the next part of his plan and be convinced to let her daughter to join up with her friends in Florida.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Continue

*Noteb*
4. Continue

*Noteb*
5. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/XMQN6YKYX-Convincing-Olivia