*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/3102448-Spreading-his-clones-before-settling-into-his-host
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: Spreading his clones before settling into his host  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Spreading his clones before settling into his host

    by: araki
"Mifta darling, go and tell your father and sisters that dinner is ready. " the matron of the Husna household called out to her daughter.

"Okay mother. ", came the disinterested reply. Mifta ceased scrolling in her phone and roused herself up from the sofa in the living room before making her way upstairs where she knew her the rest of the family would be. The girl took her time of course, enjoying every jiggle of her generous cum-stained tits with every step. There was no need to rush.

Mifta stopped in front of her parents' bedroom and knocked. There was no reply, so she let herself in.

In actuality there was never any use of knocking although she did find her father and two sisters in the room. The patron of the Husna household was sitting, with his feet on the floor, on the king-sized bed that he would have normally shared with his wife. But this time he was instead flanked by his twin daughters. He was also naked, safe for a blindfold covering his eyes, with his arm around each daughter and a hand resting in each of their perky, nubile tits. Mifta knew that the material used for the blindfold was her twin elder sisters' knickers, which probably was just freshly taken off after the two were also taken over by Mark's perverse clones.

Aisha's face was bobbing up and down as she gave an enthusiastic blowjob. Her lips was wrapped tightly around the same shaft where she and her twin sister used to come from years ago.

The said twin sister, Tahira, had a grin on her face as she held up Aisha's hair, freed from the constrains of her hijab so that it did not impede her sister's blowjob.

There was an audible pop as Aisha's vacuum-like lips exited her father's shaft. If the shaft was not permanently attached to the groin, it would not be unthinkable if the entire thing would cleanly pop off.

"Can you tell who that was daddy??, " the twins said in unison. It would be seriously creepy, if it wasn't so erotic and wrong.

"Was that Aisha?"

"Dingdingding, " Tahira chuckled as Mark got his guess right. The patron of course was already taken over, otherwise he wouldn't be so brazenly groping his elder daughters' tits in front of their youngest.

"Has she got some practice? " the patron chuckled. "That was seriously unexpected. " Mark took off the blindfold to see Mifta standing across him, with her phone camera recording the whole thing her other hand was giving the thumbs up before she pressed the stop button.

Tahira giggled, "Tell him the time Aisha gave one of her friend a BJ. "

"Sure, but Tahira here was quite adventurous herself, " Aisha quipped. "Rumours has it that she had sampled different meats as well. "

"I know you had some as well," Tahira recalled some of the memories where the two would swap stories or know the other had engaged in some activities that their parents will definitely frowned upon. Being twins they do open up to each other.

However, going through their memories, the clones knew that these twins had been keeping some secrets from their parents as well from each others. The Husna twins weren't sluts, far from it, but the curiousity, sometimes the booze, peer pressure and of course their own sexual desires had got them doing things in the college and when on vacation with their college friends. Well, it didn't really matter to Mark, after he's done with them, they will probably have new reputation. Maybe the whole family as well.

"That body held out quite well though," Tahira referred to the twins' father's body which had been through the wringer a few times. It took Mark four tries to guess correctly. Her hand is wrapped around the still turgid shaft whilst her sister's hand wrapped itself on top of hers.

"Let's just say he had a lot of practice when he was young, before he met his girlfriend -turned - wife." Mark was pleasantly surprised that the patron was packing some heat.

"Hey sis, take a photo of this. " Aisha turned to her younger sister who was more than happy to immortalised her twin sisters' and her father's naked body facing her, all smiles on their face. There was even the tip of the patron's dick visible even after her daughters' hands had covered most of the shaft.

"Make your fat tits useful and help us out here, "Tahira commanded. Mifta of course did not need to be asked twice.

***


" Oh my god!"

The loud exclamation made everyone look to the source which was of the matron standing under the doorframe. Her mouth was agape at the sight in front of her. Her youngest daughter was giving her father a titjob whilst her two other daughters flanked them, naked as the day they were born, except now thry had their hijabs back on.

"Dinner will get cold if you just kept on teasing your father like that," she continued before taking a big bite out of the fried chicken drumstick that she was holding in one hand. Her other hand was occupied with carrying a big bucket of everyone's famous fried chicken of Kentucky with the herbs and spices batter. "Kids these days," the matron continued. She was about to prepare an elaborate meal for the family in the evening when she came back from work. That plan of course was abandoned as soon as Mark has got his clone into her.

This elicited a laugh from the rest of the family. "Why don't you show us how it's done mother?" Aisha quipped.

"Oh I will," the mother stepped further inside.

"Give me some of those, will you? This body's starving! " Tahira grinned, motioning to the chicken . Her mother of course was more than happy to do so. She held the half eaten piece on her mouth so that she can throw a thigh piece to her daughter.

"Hold these," she gave the chicken bucket to Aidha whilst putting the half eaten piece between Miftahul's mouth. In one swift motion she yanked Mifta away from her husband and pushed him down on the bed and clambering atop.

"Watch and learn."

You have the following choices:

1. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
2. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/3102448-Spreading-his-clones-before-settling-into-his-host