*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3090792-An-unfamiliar-part-of-town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2249833
You are shrunk and kidnapped by a woman with unclear intentions.
This choice: A suburban neighborhood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

An unfamiliar part of town

    by: T34/85
You look around and see you're in an unfamiliar part of town, or perhaps not even in the same town at all. You were knocked out for who knows how long and you are open to the possibility to that you might be in another city all together. The neighborhood looks like it's inhabited by people with plenty of money judging by look of the houses. Not rich exactly, but enough money to live a more than comfortable lifestyle.

You stand alone on the sidewalk, thinking about what to do next. A part of you wants to find a street name or some indication on where you are so you can find your way home. You realize however, that it could be a dangerous task at your size and you think that it might be a good idea to approach someone living in one of these houses for some help. You know that the latter is a dangerous option too. You have no idea how someone would react to seeing a tiny person, besides the woman you just escaped from could very well live in this neighborhood.

Not wanting to continue feeling exposed on an open, empty sidewalk, you decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249833-Shrunk-and-Kidnapped/cid/3090792-An-unfamiliar-part-of-town