*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk in Gym Class
  2. Shrunk at School
  3. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068474-Shrunk-in-Gym-Class
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: In the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk in Gym Class

    by: TinyEthan13
Abby walked into the locker to get ready for PE. While she was athletic, she hated being made to run laps and play basketball. Also, she did not really like she was getting dirty in the middle of the day. For that reason, Abby brought another pair of underwear, in addition to the gym clothes. As she stripped, she realized that the shrink ray was still in her pocket. Abby accidentally activated it when she placed her clothes in the locker. To her horror, the beam of light shot out and hit her in the chest.

Before she could do anything, Abby began to shrink rapidly. It only took a couple of seconds for her to go from 5 feet two inches to only about an inch tall. She cursed loudly, knowing she was totally screwed. The shrink ray was still in the locker far above her, which had just swung shut. Plus, even if Abby could manage to get to the device, she was not sure she would be able to use it at this size. The only solution was to get the help of a normal-sized person. However, in doing so, she would risk getting squashed.

Just as Abby had that thought, the door opened. Two large blue checkered crashed down in front of her. Scrambling backward, Abby craned her up to see the giant figure of Catlin, one of her classmates. She walked up to one of the lockers and stripped to her underwear. The door opened again, and three more girls entered. Not wanting to get stepped on, Abby hid underneath one of the benches. It was strange to see the locker room from this perspective and even stranger to watch the giant girls getting ready for gym class, completely unaware of her presence.

Out of the corner of her eye, Abby noticed a Box Elder bug crawling towards her. She shuttered, not liking bugs at normal size, let alone when they were as big as a large dog. It continued towards her, and Abby considered running. Then one of the giant girls noticed it. "Ugg, I swear there are always bugs in this locker room." A big Converse shoe descended and squashed it. Abby felt both relieved and a little bad for the bug. It could just as easily been her under the shoe. Glancing up at the bug-crushing giantess, Abby realized that it was her friend, Carmen.

Abby could use Carmen's help right now. She decided it would be best to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068474-Shrunk-in-Gym-Class