*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257055-Anime-Femdom-Stories-FutaTrap
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2257055
Serve and be dominated by girls from your favorite anime(GPs/merit badges for chapters)

Serve and be dominated by girls from your favorite anime(GPs/merit badges for chapters)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:


Leave if you are underage or not into femdom.

This interactive is for those who dream of being dominated by anime girls and/or their futa versions. Find your favorite girls and kinks. And if you can't find them, you can always add them. Good additions will be rewarded with GPs and merit badges. Just keep these simple rules in mind:
1. No maledom
2. All femdom kinks are allowed but mention extreme kinks(like Piss/Scat etc.) in the chapter name
3. At least 500 characters per chapter. Chapters used to make choices are exempted from this
4. Characters must be 18+ when the stories take place

I can't promise I'll be able to do all requested storylines, but don't be shy to mail me your ideas if you don't want to write them yourself.

Please rate/review/give feedback/participate in the polls/surveys to help the interactive grow even if you can't add chapters yourself.

Poll(s)/survey(s):
"Poll for kinks
"Invalid Item

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257055-Anime-Femdom-Stories-FutaTrap