*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3256818-Boys-Locker-Room-Ages-5-19
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2259668
Do to your laziness your parents take matters into their & some unaware individuals hands
This choice: Boy's Locker Room (Ages 5-19)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Boy's Locker Room (Ages 5-19)

    by: cuddale
As Ben waited worrying about what was to come, he eventually started to hear the sound of children entering the locker room and upon seeing a couple of boys he figured it must be the boy's locker room. As the boys slowly trickled in some noticed a sign by the showers and came to investigate.

The sign read: For your pleasure we have installed a new high tech bath mat that not only dries your feet but can also clean between your toes, shine your nails, and/or massage your foot/toes/other.

As the boys were reading the sign several of them were standing on you, most were either barefoot or in socks, but there were a few still in their dirty sneakers and one in crocks that was currently crushing your penis, and while it was painful you were somewhat distracted by the rancid socked foot planted by your nose.

having most of the kids around you, you could tell that it was the ____ class.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cuddale (UN: cuddale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cuddale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259668-Slight-Pressure/cid/3256818-Boys-Locker-Room-Ages-5-19