*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3130923-Head-into-Luxendarc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Head into Luxendarc  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head into Luxendarc

    by: Chris the Nerdcario
Alexander would use his aura to search outside of the Ivy wall that was outside of his cave, just to make sure there were no daylight attacks waiting to happen, It was a strange feeling even at the moment to leave his physical body and send his senses and mind somewhere else. Everything looked grainy, like a black and white tv screen, though small dots of blue often found themselves in the scene, often indicating that there were small bugs simply minding their own business. He walks outside and decides to head to town, having an uneventful trip along the path that led to the town.

Within the town was a multitude of Pokémon, living simple lives growing berries and other crops along with a more simple trade area with a few open table stores and a few stores that were within buildings. The clothing store seemed to not be too busy in the rather warm climate, Afterall most Pokémon had no use for such things, except if it was really cold, or for Novelty or Nobility reasons. The store itself was ran by a Leavanny whom never seemed to have any jobs for Alexander, likely because she is probably a part of another store in Finas. There were other stores as well, such as the Keckleon Brothers Shop, whom always sold the best apples. There was also a Tavern but usually those who were with the Guild in Finas ever usually hung out there when they weren’t working on a job, likely having to do with Luxendarc’s Prices being lower than at the Kingdom. He still needed to find a way to test his newfound power safely though, he didn’t want to be in such a fight or flight situation when it goes off again and maybe he could get some answers about what this new power actually does.

You have the following choices:

1. Clothes Shop, Leavanny

2. Keckleon Brothers Shop

3. Luxendarc Tavern.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chris the Nerdcario (UN: christheriolu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3130923-Head-into-Luxendarc