*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3199280-A-Lopunny-looking-for-treasure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: A Lopunny looking for treasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Lopunny looking for treasure

    by: Zone
A small fire crackled in the night with a Pokemon sitting down on a log.
https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/u...

Ghastly was hidden in the shadow of a tree as he watched the singular bunny Pokémon tend to the flames. The Lopunny had a bag on the ground and was looking at a map. Ghastly instantly realized what this Pokémon was doing. Not to far away was the ruins of an old human city. Humans were an old race that dies out years and years ago, but they left a lot of stuff behind. It wasn’t unusual for Pokémon to search for rare artifacts.

The thing was, the forest was easy to get lost in. If you didn’t live here, everything looked the same. Ghastly had lived here since he was born and knew every inch of the place. He knew the ruins the Lopunny was probably looking for. Silently floating behind the girl, he glanced at the map. Yep, that was the location she was going to. She had just stopped for the night and set up camp.

“I’ll be there tomorrow.” The Lopunny sighed. “Finally. This place gives me the creeps.” She unrolled a sleeping bag and lied down.

You don’t know the half of it.

It took a lot of self-control for the Ghastly to not say that out loud. He floated down and began one of his favorite things.

Possession.

This was always the enjoyable part of the possessing. Ghastly's body soon started to disperse, shrinking as his essence unraveled itself into a purple cloud. Soon the cloud floated down to the Lopunny’s face before slipping into her nose and mouth whenever she breathed. Piece by piece the cloud was slowing inhaled, the bunny none the wise. Soon though she began to stir turning and convulsing a little uncomfortably. The Lopunny’s mind was slowly being locked away. Soon the bunny’s eyes snapped open...however it wasn't Lopunny that was in control....it was Ghastly.

Ghastly sat up and ran his… her new hands down her body. The soft fir was quite pleasant in those paws.

“Not bad. We’ll have a lot of fun.”

The cute feminine voice turned him on too.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check out the body now.

*Noteb*
2. Wait until the morning.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3199280-A-Lopunny-looking-for-treasure