*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3478563-A-Delphox-looking-for-some-berries
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: A Delphox looking for some berries.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Delphox looking for some berries.

    by: Dokidope
Gastly was hovering around in his gas-like state when he manages to spot a hot-looking Delphox looking for some berries.

"She'll be fun to mess around in," Gastly chuckles while moving to the bent-over backside of the clueless Delphox. With one kinky motion, the Gastly shoves his way up her ass and gets a cute little yip from the Pokemon in the process. The Delphox's knees buckle together whilst her face blushes from the backdoor intrusion as the ghost Pokemon laughs inside her skull.

"I'll be taking the controls from here," Gastly says inside her skull as the Delphox's eyes widen. Before the Pokemon could do anything else the ghost penetrates her mind. Her tongue juts out of the side of her maw with her eyes going cross for a moment as the Gastly gains full control over her mind and body whilst her red eyes turn to black dots.

"Yeah," the possessed Delphox lustfully gushes as the Gastly moves her hand/paws down to explore her scared cave when Gastly feels something else; an appendage. He snaps his head down to confirm that this Delphox was indeed a male one.

"Fuuu-" Gastly let a groan of realization that only did he possess a male Pokemon but did it by going up his asshole.

"All this fur made it impossible to see his shit," Gastly begins to reason to himself why he did such a gay act. He knew if his big brother, Gengar, heard about this he'll never hear the end of it.

"You possessed a dude Pokemon through his ass!? WHAT ARE YOU; GAY!? The imaginary Gengar taunted the insecure Gastly.

"You're gay," The Delphox muttered while deeply blushing. Gastly realizes he was still staring at the Delphox's rock-hard member through his eyes and begins to wonder why he didn't exit his body yet, or at least look away from the twitching organ. The Delphox bites his bottom lip as the ghost controlling him wrestles with the decision to press forward with pleasuring himself anyways.

(Come on, it's not gay if it's your body.) One voice inside Gastly's mind reasoned.

(It's not your body though. You're touching another dude's dick, that's gay) Another voice chimed in.

(If it's not your body that means these aren't your actions which means these aren't your consequences thus you can't be gay because you're not you.)

The Delphox's eyes blink a couple of times from the deeply philosophical argument the Gastly was surprisingly having inside his head.

(If you're reasoning this hard then just do it since you obviously want to.)

The Delphox stops biting his bottom lip and begins to wrap his hand/paw around his thick meat. He gives it one pump and nearly doubles over.

"HAH!" The Delphox whines with one eye half shut. The Delphox begins pumping the sensitive dick as he keeps nearly doubling over with a look of immense pleasure. His tongue falls out of his maw as his eyes roll up in his head.

"OHH," The Delphox moans as he continues to be forced to jerk off from the horny Gastly pulling his strings, and controlling his every move. The Delphox's motions become swifter as his pumps grow out of control, nearing the climax he impatiently yearned for.

"Come on... Come on... Get out... Get- HAH-HAH-HAH-UNGHA!" The Delphox's hips go into overdrive as he fucks his handmade hole. The Delphox growls as ropes of white cover the berry bush he was just picking moments ago. The Delphox huffs ceaselessly from the intense orgasm as his body shivers with the post-orgasmic afterglow. A smirk of contentment spreads across his face as the Gastly was about to leave when he heard another Pokémon's voice behind him.

"Having fun, little brother?" The stranger asks the Delphox. The Delphox spins around to see not another Delphox but a Nidoqueen with red eyes and a wide smile.































You have the following choices:

1. Gastly talks with the "Nidoqueen"

*Noteb*
2. Gastly takes off

*Noteb*
3. Another pokemon joins in

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dokidope (UN: podoji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3478563-A-Delphox-looking-for-some-berries