*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3145609-Brooke-the-Taste-Tester
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: By accident, kinda—Mikayla got way into cooking, Brooke's figure was a casualty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brooke the Taste Tester

    by: Mr.Tones
Brook wasn't sure what had gotten into her over energetic sister lately, nor was she sure if she liked it or not.

"So, was it better with or without the extra parm on top of the pep and mushrooms?"

"Uh, I think better? I definitely tasted it, but barley. I'm not sure if it really adds or detracts anything from the pizza."

"Hmmm, maybe if I add more? Yeah, I'll add more to the next one and we'll see if that works!"

Mikayla had been cooking a lot more recently, a lot lot more, trying out new recipes and trying new combinations. She'd eat some herself but had enlisted Brook to help taste test as well so she could work through more and different recipes. This part Brook was mostly okay with. While not all of them were winners her sister was no slouch in the kitchen, so getting to try new things and different flavors was a real treat.

"Oof, I think four slices might have been one too many, I'm straight up stuffed."

Brook leaned back in her chair and away from the dinner table with a heavy breath, patting her tummy gently. Her belly bulged just a bit from her pants after being filled with half a pizza and two cans of soda. But she found no respite as the amateur chef came over with her phone on hand for notes and her eyes filled with excitement.

"Great! So go on, tell me how you feel after eating? Does anything hurt? The pizza settling well? Would a different soda have gone better with it?"

THIS was the part that the older blond wasn't sure about.

"Oh god Kay I'm too full for this right now, can't it wait until after I digest a bit?"

"Okay but how full? Comfortably, painfully, just a bit too much? Would someone rubbing your stomach help?"

After every dish, or dishes, the excitable cook would bombard her with question after question. Brook was normally so stuffed by the end of a taste testing that she was in no mood to answer these seemingly endless questions, especially ones that got as specific and strange as her sister's.

"Uuuugh, like kind of comfortable I guess? I'm too full to want to do anything though, ya know?"

"Un huh, so you're saying you're more or less at that perfect level of full? Not just satisfied but not over stuffed?"

"I guess..."

Brook shifted a bit uncomfortably in her seat as she cradled her tummy, warily looking at Mikayla as she rapidly tapped away at her phone screen with god knows whatever notes she was taking.

"So, I know I keep asking, but what do these questions have to do with the food exactly?"

Mikayla nearly dropped her phone as she seemed to sputter herself out of whatever she was writing.

"Oh you know, food isn't just the taste or presentation but also uuuuhh... about how it makes you feel! There's a whole world of foods to try and it's important to me I know what they make you feel as you're eating them!"

There was pregnant pause as the two awkwardly stared at each other. Brook isn't much of a cook herself so she really didn't have much footing for rather or not she was being bullshited, but with her belly still heavy with pizza and soda she relented much to the relief of her nervous sibling.

"Fine, whatever, but seriously can this wait? I need to lay down for a while."

"Um, Yeah sure, go do that!"

"I am."

With a grunt and a squeak of a chair Brook made her exit to the living room to veg out as her stomach broke down its latest meal. Waiting until she had cleared the kitchen door Mikayla looked back to where she had left off writing and finished her thought.

Took about half the new pizza recipe before she got full, parm didn't change anything. Had two sodas like last time.

Stashing her phone away she took a slice of the pizza herself before putting the rest away for leftovers. Their fridge was starting to fill up with a good amount of those, having been about two weeks now since she got on her culinary kick. What her sister had failed to realize was that there wasn't really that much variation in foods, just a lot of different ways of making the usual burgers, hotdogs and other American staples.

"I really need to branch out some before she catch's on. I don't need her bailing out on me before I got anything figured out."

She noticed she was running low on ingredients so she figured it was as good as time as any to pick up some groceries and new ingredients to try out later while she was at it. With that thought she hip checked the fridge door before exiting the kitchen herself. Grabbing her car keys and slipping on some sandals she made for the front door, passing by the living room on the way. As she was going by she caught site of her beached sister on the couch. She was already passed out in a mild food coma, her belly bulge rising and falling with her soft snoring. Normally she'd make a quip at her sister's expense and scaring her awake before walking out laughing, but this time she only smiled and walked on, making sure to handle the door softly as not to wake Brook.

Make no mistake, Mikayla still loved jabbing her BIG sister when she could, but things have just been going so well for her recently that she couldn't help herself. With Brook's help she was making great progress with her latest project, plus as a bonus Brook was getting fatter, leaving her with no shortage of material to work with for insults. A side of sabotage as she worked on her own stuff was just icing on the cake!

"Oooo, I should totally bake some cake later! I think there was a good recipe on that site I saw yesterday."

With that she was cranking her car and driving off to the grocery store, as determined as ever to see her new goal through no matter what. After all, it's not every day you-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Tones (UN: iiiiii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3145609-Brooke-the-Taste-Tester