*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Cunning Plan
  2. Cute & Confident Wider
  3. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3145948-A-Cunning-Plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Pettiness, lol—Mikayla was sick and tired of Brooke condescending to her!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Cunning Plan

    by: Marluk
Brooke looked at her sister with one eyebrow raised.
“And so you just decided to make me a milkshake?” Brooke asked, “Without checking first if I'd even want it?”
Mikayla rolled her eyes.
“Yeah, and now I'm regretting it. Look, I made myself one, and I thought I'd make you one too. Are you really so suspicious of a little sisterly affection?” she held out the tall milkshake like a peace offering.

“Well I wasn't suspicious, but now you're just being weird. What did you break?” Brooke eyed her little sister narrowly. It wasn't as though Mikayla would never do something nice for her – more that she'd never do something nice and look so innocent while doing it. She must have an ulterior motive.

“What did I break? I make you a lovely milkshake and your first thought is that I'm trying to get on your good side? That's just-”
Brooke fixed her with a stare.
“-fully true. Now, please don't be too mad, Brooke, but I kiiinda... crashed the car. Just a little.”

Brooke almost fell off the couch.
“You did fucking what?!”
“I crashed the car. Well, more like... grazed the car, I guess. On the wall. Don't worry, it still works! It's just... the door's kinda dented. And one of the headlights is a bit broken.”
Brooke clenched and unclenched her fists, growing more furious by the second. Her little sister was enough of a nuisance as it was, always making her snippy little comments and prancing around all trim and pretty, but now she'd gone ahead and crashed the goddamn car. That'd be Brooke's money to fix it up, Brooke's time spent, Brooke's insurance that'd go up-
“How did you even do that?” she hissed, “You take the car out once a week and still you manage to wreck it?! For fuck's sake, Mikayla, why can't you just-”

She was gearing up to get really mad. Not just for the car, but for all the petty comments, and the complete lack of contribution to the housework, and for all the other annoying habits her little sister had – but looking at Mikayla with the milkshake still stretched out towards her, biting her lip, the very picture of apologetic – she deflated. Reaching out, she took the milkshake and swallowed a mouthful. It was good, if a little too sweet.

“Look, I'm really sorry, Brooke, I didn't mean to damage the car,” Mikayla said, “I was being really careless. I know we fight a bunch, but this was really stupid of me. I'll make it up to you, okay – I thought I could start by cooking dinner tonight. I think it's my turn.”

'As if it being your turn ever made a difference before' Brooke considered silently – but her anger had burnt itself out as quickly as it had come.
“Ugh, Jesus, 'Kayla, just be more careful in future, alright? I'll take the car down to the garage tomorrow after work, see how much it's gonna be for the repairs.”
“I'll make dinner tomorrow as well then, if you're gonna be back late. It's the least I can do.”
“Great, thanks.” Brooke had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Her sister had been apologetic like this before, but it never lasted longer than a day. She was sure it wouldn't take long for her sister to return to her annoying, self-centred self.


It'd take a while. Mikayla hummed happily to herself as she cooked, trying not to feel too pleased with herself lest her sister taste the sheer smugness in the food. God, and people said she was the dim sister. This'd show them. Well, it wouldn't, because if anyone found out that she deliberately crashed a car just to provide an excuse for doting on her big sister she'd probably be declared insane, but... well, Mikayla was pretty sure her plan would work from here. At the very least, it'd give her a way in, a reason to pamper Brooke long enough to build up some nice, unhealthy habits. She knew already that Brooke tended to pile on the weight if she wasn't careful, and Mikayla would make sure that she wasn't careful at all. Before she knew it, her big sister was gonna be a whole lot bigger...

She scooped a big spoonful of macaroni and cheese into a bowl, grinning to herself as she thought about the sheer quantity of cheese she'd added. If this didn't put a couple of extra pounds on Brooke's already chunky backside, she didn't know what would. Grabbing the garlic bread as well, she swept into the sitting room where Brooke was still filling out the couch.

“Dinner is served!”

You have the following choices:

1. Brooke tucks in happily

*Noteb*
2. This is a lot of food - Brooke's already getting suspicious...

*Noteb*
3. Free choice!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marluk (UN: marluk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3145948-A-Cunning-Plan