*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3416510-The-Green-eyed-Wider-of-Jealousy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Jealousy, duh—Brooke's weight recently spiked while Mikayla's shrunk down!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Green-eyed Wider of Jealousy

    by: SpartacusDA
Brooke Wider fastened the top button of her blouse and inspected herself in the mirror. The round bulge under the waistband of her ‘Tuesday’ work skirt was more prominent than ever. Brooke tugged a little slack off out her blouse, trying to disguise her rising weight issues, to little avail.

Maybe I should join a gym…’ She wondered as she turned to look at herself in profile, resting a hand on the curve of her skirt–clad belly. Even her bubble butt — the one positive to her lifelong status as a ‘chubby girl’ — was starting to get a little too big these days. If she didn’t do something, she might have to accept that she’d upgraded from chubby to downright fat.

Brooke ran through her daily schedule, trying to imagine where she’d even fit in regular gym sessions. ‘I’d end up paying for a membership I never use. Wasting money…

She sighed, brushed invisible dirt off her skirt, and left the bedroom. In the kitchen she found her little sister digging through the fridge. Mikayla was wearing a Bean Machine polo and a pair of khakis. She found what she’d been looking for — a tub of whipped cream cheese — and brought it and the bag of bagels to the counter. The blonde paused in her short walk across the kitchen to tug on the waistband of her tan pants, which appeared to be sliding down.

The edges of Brooke’s vision darkened. This was like college all over again. Her sensible, well–paying job in DynaCorp’s software department, the first step in a lucrative career, left Brooke resting on her widening ass eight to ten hours a day. Meanwhile, her perky little blonde sister went back to working as a barista, where she apparently spent enough time on her feet to start shedding the pounds she’d gained since graduating college.

How is she being rewarded for taking the easy choice while I’m being punished for making the smart one?

“Morning!” Mikayla chirped as she spread cream cheese on her bagel.

“Morning.” Brooke grumbled back as she began the process of making coffee.

As she pulled a filter from the pack, the wheels in Brooke’s mind were turning. Maybe it was time for her to do something about this situation.

She filled the glass carafe with water and poured it into the reservoir. After all, it wasn’t like Mikayla had done anything to earn her weight loss.

Brooke dumped grounds into the filter, slid it closed, and switched the machine on. The world was full of injustice, but she had an opportunity to balance the proverbial scales.

…maybe the literal scales as well.

The older Wider went through the routine of her morning. She pulled a full bagel from behind the half one Mikayla left behind, and popped it in the toaster. All the while her mind worked on little ways to tempt Mikayla into backsliding. They were barely conscious thoughts; just ideas and images flickering at the edge of her subconscious.

Pouring coffee for herself, her hands almost mechanically fetched a second mug from the cabinet. Adding a generous swig of flavored creamer to her coffee, Brooke added just a little extra to the second cup. She opened the sugar container, scooped two spoonfuls into her own, and three into Mikayla’s. For a split second, the brunette was surprised she’d fixed two cups of coffee.

“Coffee?” Brooke smiled sweetly as she set the mug in front of her little sister.

“Huh? Oh, thanks!” Mikayla arched a surprised eyebrow at her sister, but accepted the hot beverage. Taking a sip of the exceedingly sweet coffee, the blonde’s posture melted slightly.

“This is really good Brookie. I think you missed your calling. You should come work with me!”

“What? And be together all day?” Brooke said, her tone more teasing than derisive.

“Yeah… I guess you’re right.” Mikayla shrugged.

After her sister had downed her coffee and departed, Brooke finished her own breakfast and left for work herself. During the short commute, she barely heard the radio or saw the traffic. Her mind was still working on her scheme.

Brooke decided to…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SpartacusDA (UN: spartacusda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3416510-The-Green-eyed-Wider-of-Jealousy