*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adult Buck
  2. Vore
  3. Your Choice.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262043-Bambi-A-Changing-Woodland-Life/cid/3149291-Adult-Buck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2262043
Bambi and his friends encounter things that will change their lives for better or worse!
This choice: Adult Buck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Adult Buck

    by: Keninja
Ok. So, it appears that the new Great Prince of the Forest will go from protector to predator. Or maybe a predator who protects the forest? Whatever that is, how exactly will he start eating other animals?

1) Bambi realizes that the life cycle of his family is getting stale, so he asks a question. What if, he achieves immorality? Of course, this seems silly at first, but he soon becomes the forest's worst nightmare, when he starts ordering other animals to bring him animals to eat, and all fattened up, too! Soon, the Great Prince of the Forest might not just eat the entire forest. He might eat the entire world, if not the entire universe! Maybe even the multiverse or all of reality itself!

2) Bambi realizes that the best way to get rid of humans for good so that they don't have to worry about them is to eat every single last one of them. So, of course, he decides to eat all the humans on the planet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bambi's Voring Dictatorship

*Noteb*
2. Beware the Human-Eating Buck

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keninja (UN: writingdragon1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Keninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262043-Bambi-A-Changing-Woodland-Life/cid/3149291-Adult-Buck