A macro/micro interactive that's centered around the "Flea Episode" trope.
|Inspired by works from TheFriendlyReviewer|
and Jake Featherston
Okay, if anyone here has ever read TheFriendlyReviewer's "Flea Tales," then you should probably
figure out what this interactive will be focused on.
Simply put, this interactive will be comprised of stories that involve a flea settling in the fur of a
random character. The only difference here will be that you get to decide whether the flea shall
be friend or foe to the host. Thus, it is your choice to either have the host character forge a new
friendship with the flea in question or have the flea make the host's life a living nightmare,
if you know what I mean.
Also, the character you choose to be said host could either be an already-existing character
from any sort of cartoon, anime/manga, video-game, comic, or anywhere else you can think
of, or it could be an entirely original character of your own design. Again, your choice.
Now for the rules:
1. No deaths (as with all of my other interactives)
2. Nothing sexual or just plain gross (meaning absolutely 0.0% bodily wastes!)
3. No racism.
4. Narratives can either be first or third-person. (Never second.)
5. No cursing, drugs, or alcohol, please!
6. Fleas should be sentient (which means no feral, mindless parasites here, folks.)
7. Please provide proper spelling and grammar.
8. Any potential host character can be either anthro or non-anthro, but they all must be furry!
9. All non-anthro original characters should be sentient (meaning they should be able to think and talk like we do.)
Well, guess that's it on my end. Have fun!