*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a brunette (26)
  2. Ben&Nelson
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3161298-a-brunette-26
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2263470
Tf underwear collection became a popular brand but what do you do when volunteers run low?
This choice: a brunette (26)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a brunette (26)

    by: mine me
Ben's pov

As you hang there watching the woman/girls shopping, you start to notice that there ages differ wildly. From what you guess it goes from High School Girls to women in there thirties. It's at this point a red bra and panty set spoke to you and Nelson. So are you two forced or volunteers. I responded with forced or volunteers? The red bra said forced then. I responded with so you volunteered to be a bra. He then answered yes along with my friend. You see when you volunteer you can choose size and color. I became a Cherry red with light pink lace and a size 35 C bra and my friend became a matching pair of cheekster's size small. As you talk both of you learn that you can only communicate with other transformed people. Your conversation was cut short when, a ginger haired woman who looked like she was in her early twenties pick up the two friends next to us and put them in her basket with the others in her Basket. As the ginger haired woman gaze turns toward you hear friend says "Yes, she's hot score". The ginger haired woman proceeded to pick you two up. After a few seconds looking at you, looking a little disappointed before looking at the set behind us. As she says "they have my size" and putting it in her basket as well before, putting us back on the rack and heading for the changing rooms to try them on.


It was very dull hanging their you occasionally got picked up and looked at by a few women and ate least one high school girl, but they always put you back. You managed to see the ginger haired woman leaving the changing rooms with the cherry red with pink lace and white with black lace sets and heading for the registers to pay for them. Seeing that rely hit home fore you, you were going to be sold just like they were the only difference is they wanted this. As the day continues you see a brunette haired woman walking slowly in your direction. Eventually she makes it to us, she picks us up and looks us over. She even pulled us closer so she could check my size before smiling and dropping us in to the basket with some other. She had brought us to the changing rooms, were she began to take off her clothes. When she was fully naked she grabbed us and started to put us on. She started with me she looked at my tag on my back where the company name should be and said "ho hey Ben, your going over my boobs I hope your strong because they're a bit heavy." She wasn't lying as you approached her breasts you realize you could see in both directions. Right before she put you on you managed to see the size tag that was under your name tag and was scared to find out she was was a size 36 DD. As you saw her boobs get bigger and bigger until your face was supporting them she puts her arms through what was your arms know shoulder straps then she grabbed what was your feet a Hooked them together. In that instance you felt the full weight of her boobs fall on you. As she admire how she looks in you in the mirror. You get a look at your Price and clipped to your front. It said Bra and panty set $ 128.00.

Nelson pov

I was in shock the whole time while we were on the rack. I was having shock back to reality when this brunette haired woman dropped us in her basket and took us to the changing rooms. Now I'm here watching my friend ring put worn like any other bar. Then seeing her hand grab me and take a Quick look at my tags before saying "hey Nelson hope you don't mind being wrapped around my crotch and pulled tight against my ass." As She lowers me to the ground and proceeded to step into me I notice three things. My name replaced the company's name tag. And seconded I saw that I was a thong. The final thing I noticed was that I was a size medium. I was dreading what was coming as she began to pull me up by what used to be my arms, until my face was slammed into her crotch. With the rest of my body sliding into her butt-crack. Once she had us on she checked her self out in the mirror and a few seconds later said, "Perfect fit You two are keepers". She then proceeded to take us off and hang us back on our hanger. After trying on a dark blue bra and a light blue and panty set, she decided to only get us. As she got dressed she thanked Ben&I for volunteering for this, because not only are we her first transformed underwear but also the comfiest underwear she as worn in her life. After that she left the changing rooms with us and Headed for the checkout line, where we were scanned and placed into a bag. As the brunette haired woman Paid for us we Knew we were going to hate what the future held for us. The woman visited a few other stores that day but when she got home what did she do with us.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mine me (UN: mineme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mine me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3161298-a-brunette-26