*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Whilst Sophie was sleeping
  2. Sophie
  3. Character selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164537-Whilst-Sophie-was-sleeping
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2263931
Based on Curious clothes exchange by mick, and Clothes swap stories by Grimmjow.
This choice: Whilst Sophie was sleeping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Whilst Sophie was sleeping

    by: Blizzard
Whilst Sophie was sleeping Tina saw this as an opportunity to get out of going shopping with her mother later.
She noticed that she was catching up to Sophie in height and looked similar to her, so she put her plan into motion. Tina was quite an intelligent girl for her age so she came up with a plan to switch places with her sister.

Her sister was quite a heavy sleeper, especially after exercise so she knew her sister would be out cold for a while. So Tina planned to switch clothes with her sister while she slept, but just wearing her sisters clothes wouldn't fool anyone, so she also messed up her sisters hair and tied it into two poorly done pigtails, she then took of her clothes and put them on Sophie, she also put her sister in a pull up (which she has to wear to bed because of accidents), she smeared off her sisters make up and put some of her childish glitter make up on her sisters face instead. she stood back and looked at her sister and realised how right she was and that her sister looks just like her.

She then put a pacifier and teddy next to her and decided to focus on getting herself ready before anyone woke up and caught her.

She started by having a shower and using her sisters hair products to try and make it look nice, she already had straight hair and with the products in she had what appeared to be what her sisters hair would usually look like. Next she put on her sisters underwear, stuffed the bra, and then put on some jeans and a nice t shirt and jacket. She now looked just like her sister and her sister looked like her.

To finish of the switch she poured some water in her sisters pull up since her mother would expect that from "Tina" and went downstairs.

She giggled to her self as she went to the kitchen for something to eat, surprisingly she bumped into he mother who was already up.
Her mother asked "Sophie" how her run was, to which Tina replied with it was ok.

Her mother noticed the time and said oh, I better go wake Tina up or we are not gonna have enough time to choose out some new outfits for her first day at kindergarten tomorrow.

Tina just giggled and muttered have fun under her breath.

You have the following choices:

1. Sophie (POV, woken up)

2. readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blizzard (UN: blizzardgames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blizzard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164537-Whilst-Sophie-was-sleeping