*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3260331-Double-the-Moms-Double-the-Trouble
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
This choice: Rooming with the Moms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Double the Moms, Double the Trouble

    by: Unknown
"Well..." You shifted uncomfortably, not quite liking how intently everyone was staring at you. "...it seems like things work out the best if I room with Elizabeth and Jennifer, right?"

You hadn't even finished your sentence before Elizabeth began jumping for joy, her gargantuan breasts heaving up and down with each childish hop. Olivia rolled her eyes at her mom's antics, while you definitely caught a scowl appear on Mackenzie and Jennifer's faces.

More startling, however, was watching the scowl on Jennifer's face slowly morph into a malice-laced grin. You could almost see the cruel gears turning in her head, and the bigger her smile grew, the more it chilled you to the bone.

Jennifer finally spoke, smiling amicably. "You know, I think I'm coming around to that idea. I've been meaning to catch up with little Andrew, and Elizabeth tagging along? I'm sure we'll find plenty of ways to have fun."

Elizabeth nodded ecstatically. "Yeah! Two beautiful moms and little ole you, Andy!" She grinned down at you. "Luckiest guy on earth, huh?"

Olivia blushed furiously, and Mackenzie began to laugh. "Mom!" Olivia exclaimed. "Don't make things more embarrassing for Andrew, please!"

Mackenzie patted Olivia's arm and snickered. "Don't worry, I'm sure our moms will keep things as PG as they can. Andrew's got nothing to worry about, right?"

Jennifer nodded, a serene expression on her face, but a twinkling malice in her eyes. "Quite right, Mackenzie. In fact, let's all go get set up in our rooms first, then meet later to decide what we want to do today." Without waiting for a response, she scooped you up into her palm, tightly constricting her fingers around you. You weakly tried to call out, but the only sound you produced was a barely audible squeak.

Elizabeth, like a giddy little girl, wrangled up her assortment of suitcases and rushed off to her daughter's bedroom, while Olivia hurried after her so she could grab her stuff and relocate to Mackenzie's room. Jennifer and Mackenzie passed each other a quick mutual nod of satisfaction and a knowing wink, and then went their separate ways. By the time Jennifer reached Olivia's room, Olivia was just leaving. She didn't even spare you a glance, as she was already caught up laughing with Mackenize, the two of them planning what fun things they could do while hanging out in the same room.

Jennifer strolled into her new accommodations, and immediately noticed Elizabeth spinning in a circle like a deer in headlights, not knowing where to put her belongings. Jennifer also instantly noticed a box on the nearest dresser labeled "Andrew". She fought down a grin.

"Liz, dear. You can probably put your things around that dresser and on the nightstand, and maybe use that box on top, too." Jennifer explained, while your eyes went wide. You struggled in vain in her hand, and Jennifer's grip on you only tightened in response.

Elizabeth's eyes lit up. "Oh, Jenn! That's a great idea!" She exclaimed, hastily zipping open her suitcases. With a surprising degree of efficiency, she separated her clothes into piles based upon need, and then grabbed the box with your name on it. Demonstrating her monumental airheadedness, she failed the spot check to notice your name, opened the box, and proceeded to dump all of her stringy lingerie and sexy bikinis into the box. Jennifer's grin widened, and you mentally groaned.

She's just turned your make-shift closet into her undergarments box, turning the very notion of getting dressed into an insanely risky proposition.

Then, as if to rub salt in the wound, Elizabeth carelessly tossed her purse onto the nightstand, obliterating the tiny bed you kept there as a backup (in case Olivia was ever sick or drunk, as you always tried to be very far away from her in those circumstances). With the backup bed gone, that left you with almost no other option for places to sleep save for the main bed...which was a terrifying thought.

Your inner monologue was interrupted by Jennifer relaxing her grip and flicking her wrist, tossing you forward. You let out a mute cry due to your flattened lungs, and landed in a rough heap on Elizabeth's side of the bed. You groaned, but before you could even stand, Jennifer struck again.

"How's the bed feel, Liz? Comfy?" Jennifer asked teasingly, a quick smug smile directed at you.

Elizabeth, oblivious, smiled happily. "I don't know, let's see!" She declared, and with an enthusiastic hop, she plummeted down onto the bed, and right on top of your poor form.

Like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, Elizabeth's ass crashed onto the bed with catastrophic impact, jostling the entire mattress. Your diminutive form was crushed flat instantaneously, squashing out under Elizabeth's titanic right butt cheek. The residual shaking of the mattress further ground you against her buttocks, and the firm mattress offered no support as Elizabeth's weight sank down into you, threatening to squeeze the life out of you.

Then, because of course she did, Elizabeth started to grind her ass back and forth, relishing in the comfort of the mattress. Her hefty, globe-like butt cheek rubbed back and forth, smearing your body flatter and flatter. You fought with every bone in your body to so much as twitch to get her attention, but it was useless. Elizabeth was utterly decimating you, and there was nothing you could do to stop her. She simply kept smiling from ear-to-ear, while Jennifer had to bite back her laughter.

Finally, Elizabeth stood up and went back to sorting her clothes. Jennifer looked at you in amusement, as you were nothing more than a tan smear on the bedsheet. Chuckling softly, she unpacked her own belongings, and the two women spent the next twenty minutes chatting and getting their new temporary accommodations ready.

Eventually, they were ready to rejoin their daughters back out in the living room. Elizabeth went first, skipping out the door, and quite evidently having forgotten you. Jennifer lingered a moment, but seeing you still stuck flat, she had no inclination to help you and let you interfere with her daughter yet again. Shrugging, she left the bedroom.

*****

You reformed an hour later, but by then it was too late. The women had all left to spend a day shopping at the mall, watching movies at the theater, and eating at the food court. Olivia, curtesy of the always scheming Mackenzie, had completely forgotten about you too, so you went wholly unmentioned for the entire day. You just glumly sat around at home, bored out of your skull, before you eventually returned to your room to steel yourself for what was to come.

Sleeping with the moms.

Sure enough, a little after 10:00 PM, the four giantesses returned home. Laughing and chatting, they took turns showering and getting ready for bed. Mackenzie kept Olivia distracted long enough to get the two of them locked into their room for the night, and neither Elizabeth nor Jennifer noticed you standing on the pillow on their bed when they came to grab towels from their suitcases. It was only another hour later when they both entered the room and closed the door behind them that Jennifer finally locked eyes with you.

"Ah, see. There he is." She announced, matter-of-factly. "I knew he was just letting us girls have a night to ourselves."

Elizabeth lit up. "Oh, Andy! Hey little guy! We had an awesome day, but guess what time it is? Sleep time!"

Jennifer lightly bumped Elizabeth's hip. "You better not snore, or you'll keep Andrew and I up all night!"

Elizabeth blushed. "H-Hey! I'm a heavy sleeper, not a loud sleeper! Give me two minutes, and I'll be out like a light. You'll have to basically scream at me to wake me up tomorrow morning!" She laughed, and Jennifer laughed too.

You were about to join in with a friendly quip, when your jaw fell open and your heart skipped a beat. See, while Jennifer had changed into a silky and almost sheer nightdress for her pajamas, Elizabeth had only been wearing a towel up to this point. With startling nonchalance, she dropped the towel, revealing her full nudity.

Seemingly oblivious to her display, Elizabeth sauntered over to the bed and pulled back the covers. "I'm sore from all that walking today, so sleep is seriously calling my name!"

Jennifer bit her lip hard to keep from guffawing at your flustered and worried expression. "Liz, dear. Do you always sleep in the nude?"

"Yeah!" The curvaceous woman nodded. "That's not a problem for you, is it, Jenn? I don't want to make things weird for you..." Your own opinion was apparently not a concern to her.

Jennifer waved her off. "Not at all, Liz!" She smirked and approached her own side of the bed.

Elizabeth looked back at you and frowned. "What are you doing on the pillow, little Andy? That's not where people sleep!"

You turned from her, beet red, as you found it nearly impossible to not gawk at her fully naked body. However, in doing so, you found yourself defenseless as she scooped you up and dropped you further down the bed, right in the middle.

Before you could protest, Elizabeth slid under the covers on your left, and Jennifer on your right. It was a fairly large bed, but with those two well-developed women, there was no space at all. Elizabeth's gargantuan butt and Jennifer's smaller but sizable rear were mere inches from you on either side.

"Good night!" Jennifer said, as she flicked off the light, plunging the room into darkness.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3260331-Double-the-Moms-Double-the-Trouble