*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay on the couch
  2. Waking up at one inch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285997-Shrunk-in-your-girlfriends-apartment/cid/3359922-Stay-on-the-couch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2285997
You shrink after using a special aphrodisiac made especially for kinks.
This choice: Stay on the couch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stay on the couch

    by: 33
Your thoughts were interrupted by the click of the apartment door. Amber walked in and tossed her purse on the small table beside of the door before making her way to the couch. You couldn’t believe how massive she was as she plopped down, thank for she didn’t sit on the cushion you were standing on!

You watched, amazed at her size, as she peeled the cellophane off of a fresh pack of Newports before packing them on her wrist. She slid one out and between her lips.

“Fuck… I forgot condoms…” she said, the cigarette bobbing up and down as it dangled between her lips. She lit the Newport and took a long drag, exhaling slowly into the air.

“Where the hell is he?” She asked herself out loud, taking another drag.

You snapped out of your trance - you’d been so focused on how massive she was - and began to jump up and down.

“Amber! Amber! Down here!”

You have the following choices:

1. Amber sees you

2. Amber doesn’t see you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nikorai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285997-Shrunk-in-your-girlfriends-apartment/cid/3359922-Stay-on-the-couch