*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. wish granting being
  2. How it all begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287870-One-Wish-expansion-interactive/cid/3402002-wish-granting-being
by btgl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2287870
You get one wish, better choose your words carefully, or you might end up in trouble ;)
This choice: wish granting being  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

wish granting being

    by: right
So, what being will it be?

the pixie of love: She works for the godess of love and her mission is to transform a loner into a real charmer.

the genie: Genies aren't the thrust worthy creatures to get a wish from. If you make a deal with one of them, they will always find a way to turn your dream into a nightmare.

the devil: The devil is intrestet in shallow wishes and will always grant one of them, but at what cost?

the weird witch: After helping a witch, the protagonist can ask for one wish to be granted. The proble is that the witch is some sort of ... a moron. She might loose the control of her magic in some part of the spell.

the mighty dragon: He give one wish to those with a worthy wish, and curse those with a dull one by giving them exactly what they want ...

You have the following choices:

1. pixie

2. genie

*Noteb*
3. devil

*Noteb*
4. witch

*Noteb*
5. dragon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 right (UN: necrotoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
btgl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287870-One-Wish-expansion-interactive/cid/3402002-wish-granting-being