*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark and Janice
  2. The vacation offer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you/cid/3444240-Mark-and-Janice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2294298
Ever been tired of being yourself well sign this form and you can become someone else
This choice: Mark and Janice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mark and Janice

    by: BBMD
Well are next contestants are Mark and Janice both are college students. Mark is in technical school studying to be a mechanic. Loves beer boobs and slutty chicks. He is also almost 20. His opposite Janice is 19 a nursing student. Very prudent and well mannered. Let's see how they fair. Lucky for us they both live in the town of Johnson so we can see some fun interactions.
Mark starts to wake up but as he does he notices he is in an all pink room. "What the hell?" Mark says noticing his higher pitched voice. He runs to a nearby mirror and sees a nerdy girl with not much to work with. "Damn I was hoping if I was going to be someone else I'd be a chick with either a fat ass or huge rack."
Meanwhile Janice begins to wake surrounded by old food and some trash. "Good God please tell me I didn't swap with a rat." She says noticing how deep her voice is and finding morning wood. "Worse I'm a man that means a man is me!" She says as soon as she does a challenge is issued to both. "The both of you just swapped. Try some sex from the other view point masterbate to get a prize." A voice beamed into both their brains. "But how do I do it?" Janice in Mark said.
Mark already had Janice naked and started playing with her body. "One point and change for you Markie. As for you girly just rub my cock. I'd say do it like your boyfriend's but I'm guessing you've never had one." You said knowing you both can hear each other right now.
"Gross can't believe you're manhandling my body. But I suppose I should do this to prove you wrong. Janice says starting to rub her new toy. Mark however was already two fingers deep and playing with the tiny tits that Janice had. "First change I'm making your body sexier." Mark said before screaming. "Mark finished first as a bonus prize for being such a good boy he gets two prizes while Janice only gets one. So what do you want Mark?"
"If I have to be a nerd I wanna be a sexy nerd " Mark said. "Done." The voice added and in a flash the nanites that are in the bodies of the swappers activated for Mark in a flash of light. https://www.sex.com/pin/48257863-sexy-br...
"No don't mess with my body you pervert!" Janice yelled after finishing. "Janice you finished last we will get your prize after mark makes his next wish known." Said the voice. "Easy I want a new wardrobe something both nerdy and sexy with a mix of slut. I'm putting this body to use." Mark said to the dismay of Janice. "Done now get dressed Mark and have fun as Janice." The voice said. "Now as for you Janice you get one wish but since you cam last you can't change your old body this one time so anything you want to change on yours?" The voice asked.
"Actually yes I do. I want a more muscular and clean body. If he wants to make me look like a bimbo. Might as well make him a himbo." Janice said. "Done." Just like before the nanites activate and in a flash. Marks old body became buff clean and enhanced for prime sexual prowess.
"Well she did me a favor like I'm going to do by taking this body to the beach. She is still a virgin so a day at the beach and a night at the lesbian bar should help. Have fun being me." Mark said. "Well if your going to the beach I am to." Said Janice.

You have the following choices:

1. Keep following these two

*Noteb*
2. New contestants

*Noteb*
3. Change of plans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you/cid/3444240-Mark-and-Janice