*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/2046290-A-cruise-with-your-family
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: A cruise with your family?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A cruise with your family

    by: Unknown
"That'll be great,"you say," but I'm off to a family cruise for one week."
"Sounds great!" Swizzle said,"did your dad win the tickets?"
"No. He got promoted at his job. He earns big money, enough to take us all," you answer.
Frowning your hands inside your pocket, you bid your farewell and Swizzle only said in return," Come again!"
You left the mall and started to walk back home. You wanted the powder badly,but you knew you we're broke,and besides, perhaps the powder was just a dud. The thought comforted you a little, making it able to take your mind off of it.
You sat down at the benches where the buses usually stop and waited for one to come pick you up. Not waiting long, a bus pulled up and you jump aboard. You could of walk home,but the laziness got to you.
Stopping somewhere near your house,you climbed off and walked the rest of the block. The large triple decker house stood proudly out from the rest of the settlements in the area. Walking into the front yard,you spot your brothers large red truck parked outside in the driveway.
Excitement fills you. Your brother went off to collage for a year and you never heard from him again. Quickly entering the house,you heard that the TV was on and munching sounds of someone eating a packet of chips.
You went into the living room and behold your newly expanded brother. Mike was always a big guy,-roughly 270 pounds when he left-but now he seems to be 40 ponds heavier. His hairy gut was the most prominent figure on his body, just sitting under his muscular chest that seemed to have soften a little.
Mike turned his attention to you and you noticed you where staring. Shaking the awkward feeling off, you greeted your brother," Hey, Mike. It seems you did a little gaining in collage."
Mike smiled, taking your comment up as a compliment, he said," Hey,I did, but I still see you are still a stick."
Mike chuckled, giving his gut a shake. It made gargling sounds,almost like it had a mind of it's own and was trying to speak.
You felt a little bit insulted. Changing the subject, you say" Did you know that we're going on a cruise?"
Mike nodded. "That's way we better start packing." Lifting himself out of the sofa,he went upstairs to his room. You dashed off to yours as well,grabbing a suitcase and started packing too, knowing your dad would be home soon.

You have the following choices:

1. Your dad is just on time.

*Noteb*
2. Your dad is a bit late and you spend some time with Mike.

*Noteb*
3. Your Mom gets home first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/2046290-A-cruise-with-your-family