*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/460895-A-sneaky-move
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Sneak into your brother's room and get some clothes? or  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A sneaky move

    by: Theday
You decide to leave the Wishing Powder for now, you need some clothes now. You decide to take some of Mike, your brother, clothes.
You slowly waddle up the stairs and you think it's neat how your body jiggles when it moves.
You reach your brother's room and slowly turn the handle and open the door a bit, you're brother is lightly snoring and you can see he's done some growing on him. His belly rises up and down and you wonder if yours will do that? You tip toe in and slowly make your way to the dresser over chocolate bar wrappers, football equipment, and over some big pairs of boxers. You finally arrive at the dresser and slowly open it up and first you pick up a pair of big underpants, their rather large so you put it on your waist to do the size check, and yep, it'll fit your new waist size. You open up your brothers next drawer to find a pair of big shorts and you do the size check again, should fit, then you open the next drawer to pick up a plain blue t-shirt, rather large XXL, but once again it'll fit you.
With the clothes in your hands you begin to sneak your way out and your tubby little toe lands on a chip bag and it crinkles. You freeze.
Mike moans, turns over and starts snoring again, even louder.
You sigh and continue your escape. Once outside of your brother's door you go to your room and take off what's left of your stretched torn clothes and put on Mike's bigger ones. You slip them on and find out you can't really bend over as well as you did before you got bigger, oh well. You finally fit them on and they feel a bit big on you, that means Mike is bigger then you still. Now dressed what should you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Invite a friend or 2 over? or

2. Use the Wishing Powder again!

3. Go out and use the Wishing Powder elsewhere?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/460895-A-sneaky-move