*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 2 Uncles, one you
  2. Choice again
  3. Not Enough Money...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/468847-2-Uncles-one-you
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: A family reunion, then staying with your Uncle for 2 weeks? or  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

2 Uncles, one you

    by: Theday
"I can hold it up to a month for you," says the mall troll named Swizzle.
"That'd be great," you smile," But I'm off to a family reunion tomorrow then I'm staying with my Uncle and cousins for 3 weeks."
"I'm sorry then," Swizzle sighs," but please do come back to the store when you're back. I'm sure to have something for you."
"Thanks," you smile and take your CD and walk out of the mall.

You walk home feeling bad and how close you came to getting something to change your life. You have to go home and pack and get ready to go the silly reunion somewhere in Ohio. You're Dad's side is very friendly, but that's where you mainly feel out of place. Your Dad is a big man at 6'4" and 340 pounds and his 3 brothers are all over the 6 foot mark and close or over the 300 pound mark. Even your brother Mike is showing that he's mainly from that side of the family, except his hairy belly and chest(which comes from your mom's side).
You kick a rock down the road and arrive home and walk in the door to see Mike sitting on the chair, in his boxers, belly in his lap and eating some chips.
"Just got up?" you ask your mammoth brother, who is just 2 years older then you.
"Naturally squirt," smiles Mike and itches his belly, which looks a heck of a lot bigger then it did in the fall," I see you still haven't beefed up yet with those flimsy arms."
"Nope," you sigh.
"Well," Mike says standing up," after spending my summer at Uncle (choose a name below here) I started to really beefy up."

Which Uncle are you going to go stay with?

Uncle Ben- A farmer who lives very close to the reunion site. Has a wife named Lori and a son named Brad(17, same age as you), who you haven't seen in 8 years.

or

Uncle Phil- A doctor who lives in the big city and wants you to come temp for a few weeks, make some cash and it'll look good on a resume. He has a wife named Cher and 2 sons, Reid(15) and Tom(12).

Who will you be staying with for 3 weeks?

You have the following choices:

1. Uncle Ben? or

2. Uncle Phil?

3. Another uncle you meet at the reunion?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/468847-2-Uncles-one-you