*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the sneaker
  2. beginning
  3. prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/141657-In-the-sneaker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #597500
Can you survive being shrunk around giants and giantesses?
This choice: dive into the sneaker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the sneaker

    by: Unknown
You dived inside of your girlfriends blue sneaker to hide. You look back to see Melissa's massive barefoot right next to the sneaker your in, It smelled bad but its the only place you could think of to hide.

"I thought i told him to get my shoes for me." Melissa sighs then starts putting her socks on, You begin yelling out her name trying to get her to notice you. All of a sudden your thrown back with a violent jerk, Looking up you see her giant foot lowering in the shoe! You quickly make your way torwards the toe area of Melissa's shoe and watch as her foot slides in the shoe and darkness soon overtakes you. Melissa walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, Unaware of her boyfriend trapped in her shoe. It was starting to get really hot and you realized its getting harder to breath, You need to find a way out soon!

You have the following choices:

1. melissa removes her shoes

*Noteb*
2. You start pounding on melissa's toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
the guy who wrote this has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/141657-In-the-sneaker