*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Sock
  2. beginning
  3. prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/213147-In-The-Sock
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #597500
Can you survive being shrunk around giants and giantesses?
This choice: crawl into the sock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In The Sock

    by: the guy who wrote this
You gulp wondering what would happen if someone found you like this. The thundering footsteps are getting closer and you dont have much time to think so you dive into the sock and wait, listening hard. The sock actually doesnt smell too bad you had always made jokes about her feet stinking but they smell kind of like her perfume with something else mixed in you cant put ur finger on what tho. you blink a couple times and remember someone was coming. the footsteps are in the room now and coming straight for you.... Who is it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melissa... She got tired of waiting

2. Kimmi... Sent to get melissa's stuff since u didnt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the guy who wrote this (UN: wwjd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the guy who wrote this has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/213147-In-The-Sock