*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a hungry stray dog spots you
  2. shrunk
  3. prelude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/2572496-a-hungry-stray-dog-spots-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #597500
Can you survive being shrunk around giants and giantesses?
This choice: a hungry stray dog spots you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a hungry stray dog spots you

    by: Unknown
The woman disappeared around the corner. You look at the bottle to see if you can find any marks or instructions for reversing the effects or the spray. Nothing you can see.

A loud noise behind you gets your attention. It like a huffing and scraping noise. Looking around you don’t notice anything in the area and go back to looking at the bottle. The sound of something scrapping has you turning to see a dog sniffing around a trash can. It’s dirty coat and long claws give it off as a stray. You turn to run but knock into the bottle causing a noise that gets the dog’s attention. You back away as it’s eyes lock onto you. You can see the hunger units eyes as it sniffs the air. You turn and run hoping to find a place to hide. The dog’s steps are loud as it gives chase. Up ahead you see a crack in a fence just big enough for you to fit in. Looking over your shoulder you see the dog prowling after you. You leap for the hole and..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You make it

*Noteb*
2. The dog snaps you up

*Noteb*
3. You saved by a person that saw you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
the guy who wrote this has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/597500-shrinking/cid/2572496-a-hungry-stray-dog-spots-you