*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...

Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You shrink. In an exam. 'Nuff said.

Okay, perhaps a little more detail is required. But only a little. (Ha! Puns!)

The primary character ('you') is male. Mainly, this is because I am male, and I am assuming that the majority of the readership will be also. Please do not be offended if you are female; I mean no slight.

He, and those around him initially, are approximately twenty-one years old, in the final year of university. Again, this is because that was the stage I was at in my life when I began this tale, and so all the characters are frozen in time, even now.

Feel free to add to this story, but if possible try to keep to the same style as preceding chapters, always end with a choice and present as good a grasp of spelling and grammar as you are able.

UPDATE? Well, some generous soul out there handed me a gift of a premium membership. I haven't made full use of the facilities it gives me (not enough time!) but I have managed to venture back through this story and add some more options on. As I do so, I realise how samey many of them are. I will endevaour to increase creativity in future chapter additions to both this story and others...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam