*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/169762-HOLY-GUACAMOLE
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Pinch yourself to check that this isn't a dream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

    by: Unknown
You pinch yourself, you feel it. This is not a dream at all, you are approaching this giant girl toying with her sandals right now, this is all really happening!! You felt excited, but knew yet again this would be the end if so! But then all of a sudden, you turn around and see a person your size, but his or her identity is sealed. He said, "Don't try to fancy with that woman, she will kill you without even noticing." You couldn't say anything, but you knew by the voice, the person was a man. He said, "I know a secret hiding place, follow me, young man if you want to be safe, Richard. I know you have a girlfriend named Naomi too." He knew your name, who knows what this person knows about you. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Run away

2. Continue talking to the mystery person

*Noteb*
3. Grab him and demand answers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/169762-HOLY-GUACAMOLE