*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/172175-Running-for-the-hills
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Get in your car and get the hell out of the city.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Running for the hills.

    by: et_smash
You grab some cloths and supplies and jump in your car. You're glad your Grandpa left you his cabin on the lake. It is up in the U.P. of Michigan and away from this madness. You start the car up and floor it. You just hope the change doesn't hit here until you are far away from here.

You stop at a stop light and look across the street at what appears to be a hooker. She is a little to fat for her cloths. You laugh a little and shake your head. Then you notice that she is shaking and then starts to yell. You see that she is growing right before your eyes.

Her belly and tits explode with fat, her ass is flowing right out of her hot pants. All her cloths are ripping away and she is growing taller. She looks to be 6'6" or taller and at least 600 lbs. She is a mountain of a woman. She looks around and then sees you. "Come her man and help out! NOW!" She bellows. "FUCK YOU!" you yell as you peel out down the road.

"I got to get to the highway." you say as you speed down the road. You see women all over some massive and some in the process of becoming so. The on ramp is just up the street. "Almost there!" You yell

When......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A tree falls in front of your car.

2. Amazons start throwing rocks at your car.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/172175-Running-for-the-hills