*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It has begun!
  2. Not so little sis.
  3. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/176188-It-has-begun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Relax and watch some tv.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It has begun!

    by: et_smash
You can't believe this is happening. Sis. sounded very odd on the phone. Oh well. You plop down on your easy chair and turn on the tv to CNN. You see what appears to be a riot in S.F. The reporter says, "Women all over the city a growing huge. Taller, fatter, stronger, and more intelligent. They are attacking men all over the city. Reports are in and it is happening all up and down the west coast. Ahh! get away from me you fat bitch!" He says as a very large and naked women picks him up. "Fat bitch?" the large woman asks. "You little worm. You'll pay for that." she says as she throws him into a wall.

You figure she must weigh about 500 lbs at least and she looks to be 6'5" you guess. "Here this men of the world your time is up! It is our time now! Women are in charge, you all will worship us or die!" The fat woman says. Then you see more large women in the back ground as big or bigger than the one who spoke. "Oh shit. This is not good."

You....

You have the following choices:

1. Get in your car and get the hell out of the city.

2. Got time to call Jeff and try and make a plan.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/176188-It-has-begun