*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The growth.
  2. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/186000-The-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Turn on the T.V. to see what news has happend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The growth.

    by: et_smash
Reports are all over the news. From what most news channels are saying, the dust is changing women all over the world. Most all are gaining a lot of weight, fat on almost all and the rest massive muscle growth. All are becoming taller and stronger. Also it is being reported that all women are becoming very intelligent.

"Wow!" you say. As you scan the channels you see evidence of these reports. You flip past E and there is J lo, or you think it is. She looks like she is about 7 feet tall and is ripped. Her whole body is covered with massive muscles. Her ass is even more incredible than before. Next to her is a women that looks like Carmen Electra, but she is huge. You guess her height at 8 feet and her weight at 1000 pounds. There is fat all over her body, she is not wearing any cloths.

You.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/186000-The-growth