*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bill with some info.
  2. The growth.
  3. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/186030-Bill-with-some-info
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Hear the phone ring.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bill with some info.

    by: et_smash
The phone rings and you go to answer it. "Hello!" you say. "Hey (your name) it's me Bill. Are you watching the news?" Bill is a friend that works at an Research lab with you. "Some of the girls are already getting huge. Oh and there IQ is going through the roof all of them." Bill says

"This is just so damn weird man, I hope nothing bad happens from this." You say. "I don't see how. If there IQ gains could only benefit mankind." Bill says "How much more intelligent could the women be already Bill?" You say. "Well you know Dr. Sandy Coal? The Doctor working on pregnancy in male cows. Well in the last 24 hours she has had major break throughs. Along with 500 lb weight gain and is now about 6 ft 7 inches." Bill says.

"Damn! Well that's great. If that is a sign of things to come from women now. This world is gonna get a whole lot better for all." You say "Hey you still driving us to work tomorrow? It is your turn to car pool for the week." Bill asks. "Oh yeah. No problem...Oh wait Kim is riding with us too huh." You say. "Yeah. She is probably quiet large, but you got your SUV. She should fit fine. I gotta go. See you tomorrow." Bill says and hangs up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/186030-Bill-with-some-info