*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. possible stud service?
  2. The growth.
  3. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/214002-possible-stud-service
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Turn the channel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

possible stud service?

    by: Heretic
It didn't matter what channel I chose. News reports from worldwide were reporting on the mutations. This was un-fucking-believable. At the least, it sure was going to make for an interesting Christmas.
I sat on the couch, recalling a low-budget 'Amazon Women' movie from my childhood. It may have had some B-actors like Marc Singer and Barbi Benton in it.
Regardless, the most appealing aspect of the film was the giant women's practice of capturing men for stud service. The girls had all been knockouts in the film unlike your everyday local female traffic.
However, there was something appealing about spending your work day servicing the desires of gargantuan girls.
The only thing I couldn't remember was if there had been a 'catch' to performing that role in the Amazonian world. It had been 20 years since I had seen the film...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/214002-possible-stud-service