*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My neighbor Ronda
  2. The growth.
  3. Dust in the wind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/261817-My-neighbor-Ronda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #746369
A comet explodes in Earths atmosphere releasing a dust that changes women. 8,000 views.
This choice: Hear a knock at the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My neighbor Ronda

    by: Unknown
I went to the door feeling a little apprehensive after seeing the news. I was hoping it would be a guy friend just for the sake of keeping my sanity but no such luck. Slowly opening it my entire view outside the door was human flesh!

Her name was Ronda. Yesterday she was 5'9" and 190 pounds. Husky with large breasts and a pretty face. Her blue eyes complimented her blond shoulder length hair. And now she was a perfectly perportioned 12foot tall amazon!

Still ever as plump and wrapped in bed sheets that looked pinned together. Barefoot with a hand on her waist she wore a I'm bigger than you now smirk.

"Hi Ya neighbor. I've grown a little since you last saw me. But so have all the ladies. I was just wondering if I could borrow a cup of milk. I'm making a big cake next door and your invited to eat it with me if you want to you cute little thing"

Ronda giggled and smiled at me as I stood there in shock.

I decided to:

You have the following choices:

1. Slam the door shut and lock it

2. Run to the fridge to get the milk and perhaps earl a lot more in the bargain

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/746369-Amazon-Invasion/cid/261817-My-neighbor-Ronda