*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/1644289-I-just-met-my-favorite-band--Sort-of
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I just met my favorite band ! Sort of.

    by: Unknown
(From a female's perspective) You and your best friend had just got dropped off at a huge theatre, now packed with screaming girls, who were waiting for the concert to start. Not wanting to miss any second of it, you both went to your seats in a hurry. You two enjoyed the concert, and were even chosen to go on stage and be sung to by the boy band. After the concert, your friend went outside to wait for her parents. You knew, your mom would be hear any second, and that security was allready kicking people out. However, you wanted to get a drink from the concession stand, because your throat was dry from all that screaming. When you got to the stand, you saw a wired looking man on the phone arguing. He noticed you, and asked what you wanted. When you ordered a small sprite, he nodded his head, and went back to arguing, while fixing your drink. He muttered something under his breath, and went in the area behind the counter ,where you figured he kept all the supplies. While he was back there, you noticed a white cup on the counter, and assumed it was your sprite. You left your money on the counter, and gulped down what was inside, while walking towards the exit. You drunk the drink so fast, you did not realize that it was not sprite. It left a terrible taste in your mouth, and you felt woozy. You immediately blacked out right on the spot. When you woke up everything seemed different. You thought someone had kidnapped you and began to panick. Without thinking you ran until you hit a giant, soft wall, and fell back. It was then that you realized you had shrunk! You began to freak out, but before you had time to think, the giant wall, which happened to be a girl noticed you!

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/1644289-I-just-met-my-favorite-band--Sort-of