*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189349-Beach-of-Dreams
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Beach of Dreams  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beach of Dreams

    by: Unknown
It was a marvelous summer Friday! The sun was shining, the temperature was 95 degrees, and the beach was loaded with beautiful babes. You were on your beach towel, tanning, in your black swim trunks, when this gorgeous girl comes over to you. You look at her: 2-piece bathing suit, 5'5", thin, huge rack, gorgeous stomach, marvelous face... you felt like you were in heaven. The girl just giggles and says "Hehe, you're a cutie! Would you like a massage?" You really think this is too good to be true, but you say "Sure, why not?" You just lie there, and let the girl do her magic. She was quite good, you had to admit. She massaged you practically all over! She did your feet, your legs, your stomach, your hands, your arms, all around your head, your chest, and she even dared to massage over your swim trunks, and you just let her like the little horny devil you are. As a matter of fact, you were so relaxed by her massaging, you fell asleep. When you awoke, you found yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. ...in a big black cavern (your swim trunks) (naked)

2. ...on a tan, skin-like surface (still wearing trunks)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189349-Beach-of-Dreams