*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/210634-Morning-surprise
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Morning Surprise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Morning surprise

    by: Unknown
You, John, were sleeping at your girlfriend's house (Katelyn). You were both in the bed together, and you woke up early. You decided that you should tell Katelyn about the little toy you found earlier, but you just couldn't find the right way to tell her. Suddenly, you get a brilliant idea. You decided that you should just show her then tell her and give her a little surprise. So, since you remember that Katelyn always goes to the bathroom in the morning and does her morning beauty things. So, you quietly get out of bed and tiptoe to the bathroom. Being only in your boxers, you figure that you're fine. So, you carefully climb onto the bathroom counter and pull out your shrinker. You aim it at yourself and press the button. As you watch the bathroom around you grow bigger and farther away, you just can't wait for Katelyn to see you so small. When you stop shrinking, you're not sure how small you are. You begin to pace while waiting for Katelyn, but yet she still doesn't come. Since it's been so long, and you're getting tired, you look over to the side of the counter and see a fuzzy white thing. It looks rather inviting, so you walk over there, and sit down on it, and begin to doze off sitting there. When you awake, you notice Katelyn is standing right in front of you, and reaches down and picks up the fuzzy thing you are on. As your seat is rocketed into the air, you grab onto it for dear life! You watch Katelyn while you're flying, and notice her yawning and scratching her head. So, basically, you come to the realization that getting her attention in the morning wasn't exactly the brightest idea. Of course, she then brushes her long brown hair behind her ear, and then it really hits you: you're on a Q-tip! As you get closer and closer to the ear, you come up with the best thing your quick-mind can think of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. drop off onto her ear before you go in the hole

*Noteb*
2. or just stay on and get pushed into the dark hole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/210634-Morning-surprise