*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/211487-I-shrunk-my-wienerdog
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: I shrink my wienerdog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I shrunk my wienerdog

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
It wasn't what I set out to do. It just happened.

You see, I found this strange gun lying on the ground in my front yard. (How it got there I will NEVER know.) The gun had a little dial on it labeled "Turn this to how small you want to shrink something and then pull the trigger". (It was printed in very small print.)

Well, who would believe something like that? I thought it was a joke. So I turned the dial down to "pretty darn tiny" and pointed the shrinker gun at my wienerdog, Pete. I pulled the trigger and a green ray flared out of the gun barrel and zapped Pete. I threw the gun down. I was really surprised.

At first I thought Pete had disappeared. Then I heard this tiny yapping in the grass. I knelt down and there was poor little Pete, and I do mean "little". He was no bigger than a charm on a charm bracelet.

I tried to pick him up really carefully just using two fingers, but I guess he was just too small for that. He gave out a tiny little "yelp!" and I could see that he was ready for doggie heaven.

I felt terrible and thought about throwing the shrinker gun away, smashing it, burying it in the woods... But then I thought, Noooo... I could have some fun with this thing. I'll just be careful not to turn the dial so far down.

I got a matchbox and put Pete's little corpse in it and buried him in the backyard. I said a little prayer over Pete's grave and I made a solemn vow. "Pete," I said. "Your death will be avenged." I'm not sure what I meant by that, since I was the one who killed him, but it made me feel better.

You have the following choices:

1. Neighbor Lady

*Noteb*
2. Or?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/211487-I-shrunk-my-wienerdog