*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/915809-A-more-foxy-Renamon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: See what Renamon's like with Teets  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A more foxy Renamon

    by: Unknown
"There's just one problem, Renamon." Rika said with a coy smile. Renamon looked up in confusion.

"It's not very realistic, is it?" she asked. Renamon's confusion only increased, Rika could tell by their mental link.

"I mean, since you're a fox..." Rika let her words hang and reached back to the laptop. A couple of '+' clicks later, and Renamon's eyes widened as she felt that same warm-water feeling almost all down her front. The actual teats came first, little nubs down her front. The breast-flesh quickly came behind, however. Four semi-circles at first, then quickly roundish orbs of fur pushed their way out from Renamon's torso. One pair grew right beneath the first, and the other a little below that, now practically at Renamon's belly. By default they were all the same size, meaning Renamon's breast mass tripled in the space of a couple minutes. Rika was almost drooling as she watched her partner grow more wonderful boobs.

Renamon tested her new assets. She now had six heavy tits, placed with just enough room so that the bottom of one didn't quire rest against the other. Her paws didn't seem to know what to do with themselves, going up to this pair and back down to that. Rika smiled.

"Let me help you with those." she said, leaning in again. Her breasts effectively occupied Renamon's top pair, mashing up against them and stimulating both hers and Rika's. From there, each hand got a breast, two for Rika and two for Renamon. Rika leaned in at the waist, trying to press up against more of her partner's wonderful form. Renamon, for her part, was barely in control of herself. Only her iron will kept her from jumping Rika in animalistic pleasure. One pair of tits had given her a sensation like never before - three was almost overwhelming. Rika could feel this as well in her partner's head. It was probably affecting her mood too - or perhaps she was just that turned on anyway. But a few more thoughts entered her head. She could easily drive Renamon over the edge - increasing either her cup size or number of tits would do that - or she could join her partner in the joys of multiplying breasts. It was hard to choose.

You have the following choices:

1. She changes Renamon's stats

2. She changes her own

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/915809-A-more-foxy-Renamon