*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/235554-Things-Get-Worse
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #902720
Kids shrink in their own house and their parents don't know it! 3000 views so far
This choice: he backs off and uses his dick instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Things Get Worse.

    by: Mad Dog
Both children scream in terror as they realise that the pink whale is, in fact, their father's tongue. The vast, fleshy cavern they are trapped in suddenly begins to shake, and they hear a muffled groan from oustide and above them. The enormous tongue recedes slightly, and then slides back towards them. Their only escape route blocked, the children desperately scramble deeper into into their mother's vagina. Neither of them really want to, but their only alternative is to stay where they are and risk being swept onto their dad's tongue. Which means they would then end up in their dad's mouth, and put them at risk of taking a trip down his throat and into his stomach.
The kids look back as they reach their mother's cervix, and breathe short sigh of relief as their dad's tongue moves back down the now extremely wet tunnel, and then disappears completely. Noticing that the lips of their mother's vagina are slightly parted, the kids see their chance to escape. They begin moving towards the entrance to their mom's vagina, which isn't easy, as their mom's natural lubracation is making the whole place slippery. Gradually they draw closer and closer to the entrance, and they begin to feel as if they may see daylight once again.
But the bad luck they've already suffered is about to get worse. Suddenly, the lips of their mom's vagina are prised apart by an enormous, purple headed monster, with a vast, vertical mouth stretching almost all the way from the bottom to the top. It fills the entrance to their mother's vagina, and the two kids scream in terror as the kids realize that the monster is, in fact, their father's penis.
The two shrunken children scream in terror and immediately start trying to scramble deeper inside their mother as the gigantic penis slowly starts to slide toward them, stretching the walls of their mom's vagina as it does so.

You have the following choices:

1. They get pushed deeper inside their mother.

2. One or both of the kids get swallowed by the giant penis.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/235554-Things-Get-Worse