*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/919506-Anime-and-Videogame-Growth
by Xias
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #919506
Anime and videogame characters grow to new heights! New chapters needed!

Anime and videogame characters grow to new heights! New chapters needed!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
With the disappearence of some other stories, I've put together a brand-new anime and videogame growth story. Any kind of growth- female or male- is allowed, just don't get too much into the toilet stuff and we'll be fine. I'm going to focus at first on anime that I don't see covered in any other of these types of stories, but if you want to try a more traditional one, be my guest. Just please make sure to leave open the Other option at all times.

UPDATE (5/7): Since apparently the word "growth" in the title rather than generic GTS/GT story wasn't enough of a hint to some people, this is strictly a growth-only story. THERE ARE NO SHRINKING ENTRIES ALLOWED, PERIOD. Any shrinking entries will be deleted by me personally as soon as I see them. I don't care if you think I'm a control freak, I hate shrinking and don't want it in my story. If you don't like that, tough, go make your own story and include all the shrinking you want. If you want to write in my story, it's gonna be growth only, and that's all there is to it.

Follow the rules and we'll be fine. Thanks.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/919506-Anime-and-Videogame-Growth