*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The higher the safer
  2. shrink !
  3. size matters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/1283705-The-higher-the-safer
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: Jin tries to climb the couch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The higher the safer

    by: Foxfun
Being this small, it would be extremely dangerous on the ground cause Jim got a lot of animals. He like to take care of them as pets, so he let them go around the house all the time. It's always a good thing for the animals, but now it's bad for jim. For now, being on the couch is probably going to be safer for jim. Also make him become closer to the shrinking machine. But climbing up a sofa is hard, when you are 3 inches tall. I took Jim almost an hour to climb up. After he got up there, he notice...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. There is a bird on the machine!

2. There is a cat on the desk!

3. The dog came into the room!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Foxfun (UN: kcboy102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/1283705-The-higher-the-safer