*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wtf m8?
  2. shrink !
  3. size matters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/241222-Wtf-m8
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: ...but he could go to explore, first ! yes, I know, its silly...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wtf m8?

    by: Info
As he was a scientest and a young one at that, he couldn't avoid feeling his intrest for peaking in on how his house looked at this minimal level.

He started moving around and taking notes with a tiny pen and his notebook from his inner pocket. "Lucky that these shrunk with me." He muttered absently, looking around and noting just how much dust there is everywhere.. He moved towards the exit for a moment, but turned around at a strange sound he couldn't place..

You have the following choices:

1. He looked upon a terrifying being much larger than him!

2. He saw nothing in particular and continued onwards!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/241222-Wtf-m8