*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flying!
  2. The Book
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/279914-Flying
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #994966
You knew your girlfriend was a Wiccan... But who knew her shrinking spell actually worked?
This choice: 1/10 Millimeter Tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flying!

    by: Millimeter
I woke up to find myself in a terrifying world of gigantic structures. I looked around and tried to piece together what had just happened when my thoughts were interrupted by a large buzzing sound. Out of no where a titan with six legs landed in front of me. It took a few seconds to recognize it, and when I did my heart sunk. It was a 70 foot tall gnat.

The gnat was just standing there, and the first thought was to begin climbing. I grabbed it's leg hairs and started to climbing. As soon as it felt me, the gnat took off, and I had to hang on for dear life.

Seeing the now gigantic world fly by me so fast, I was barely able to tell I was in the living room. And thankfully, everyone was in there talking.

With a lurch, the gnat landed on...

You have the following choices:

1. Sam

*Noteb*
2. Amy

3. Andy

*Noteb*
4. Matt

5. Amanda

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millimeter (UN: millimeter_man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/279914-Flying