*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boring Gnat
  2. Flying!
  3. The Book
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/279917-Boring-Gnat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #994966
You knew your girlfriend was a Wiccan... But who knew her shrinking spell actually worked?
This choice: Andy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Boring Gnat

    by: Millimeter
The gnat began to fly around what appeared to be a mountain, but in reality was only a human head. Flying by an enormous eye and nose, I tried to piece together who it was. And, to my horror, I saw the eyes following the gnat. The gnat did a 180 and went down in front of Andy's mouth. I saw his gigantic full lips part and he blew on us, trying to keep the gnat away from his face. I had to use all my strength just to hold on to the hair of the gnat. The gnat was thrown back, but as all gnats, began flying around his face again.

As the gnat flew around Andy's face, it decided to land on his nose. I turned my head and saw titanic fingers heading straight for the nose. Never had I been so glad that the gnat flew off at the last second.

Making a yawn just as the gnat flew in front of his mouth, I could see Andy's hand coming to cover his mouth! The gnat tried to fly away and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It flew into his mouth!

2. It flew away.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millimeter (UN: millimeter_man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/994966-Wiccan-Girlfriend/cid/279917-Boring-Gnat