*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Keeping her.
  2. Decisions decisions.
  3. Ninja go 'bye bye'!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/343413-Keeping-her
by Gimlet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #996274
In a world where Super Heros abound Lucy Marshal's powers let her swallow people!
This choice: Lets see how long her air holds out *GURGLE!*  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Keeping her.

    by: Gimlet
She DID try to kill you, and it seems such a shame to let her go after all that effort you put into ingesting her.
You bite your lip and wonder. The Doctor mentioned that your insides regulate air from that 'power source' you have. Is that just in your lungs or everywhere? Maybe she'll stay alive forever inside you?
For some reason that thought sends a tingly shiver through you. Heck, you could start a collection!
"No!" Did you say that out loud? Oops! Still, this girl deserved it, but you can't just eat people whenever you feel like it!
Firmly you put that thought out of your head and instead concentrate on the motions inside you. You guess you'll find out pretty soon if your body regulates the air in your belly as well as your lungs.

You have the following choices:

1. Looks like she's suffocating.

2. She tires but doesn't run out of air.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gimlet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996274-Super-Vore/cid/343413-Keeping-her