*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/292184-IF--AT--FIRST--I--DONT--SUCCEED
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: ...Kendra (the blonde queen-pin).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

IF, AT FIRST, I DON'T SUCCEED...

    by: Unknown
The first bell rang, and Kendra picked up Phil from Mrs. Prittey's desk. As they left homeroom, Phil consulted his custom-made palm pilot.

"According to this, my first class is Science 101. Where's that?"

"Doesn't matter. MY first class is ballet, in the Little Theater. And, you're coming with me!"

"Ballet??? No way! Take mmmmmph!"

Kendra pressed his face against her chest, as she started to walk even faster.

When she got to the dressing rooms, some of her classmates were already wearing their black leotards with white tights. When one of them asked why Kendra was so out of breath, she showed them.

"This is Phil Tiny (formerly Phil Bemine). Phil? Meet my best friend, Patricia Kaake. But, just call her 'Patty.' "

It was at this moment that the ballet instructor, Mlle. DuFus, entered the dressing room. So, Kendra hurriedly...

You have the following choices:

1. ...stuffed Phil down the front of Patty's leotard.

2. ...stuffed Phil down the front of her own leotard.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/292184-IF--AT--FIRST--I--DONT--SUCCEED