This week: The Rule of FlowersEdited by: Samberine Everose
More Newsletters By This Editor
1. About this Newsletter
2. A Word from our Sponsor
3. Letter from the Editor
4. Editor's Picks
5. A Word from Writing.Com
6. Ask & Answer
7. Removal instructions
Hello everyone, I’m Samberine Everose and I'm here your guest editor this week in the Romance/Love Topic of the WDC Newsletter, and just like I've been saying I will not be tired in expressing my thankfulness to all the beautiful people here in this wonderful community of writers for not only helping us to improve our writings but giving us also encouragement and inspiration every day.
Flowers are just one of the wonderful view of nature.
But did you know that they speak Life.
Look at the flowers, or a bouquet of flowers you will find wonderful words on it.
The Rule of Flowers
Flowers, they are one of the wonderful creation of God, where they serve as the reproductive parts of flowering plants. Flowers gives an aesthetic view and can be a wonderful gift because it enlightens any one's heart.
You can always find flowers in any romance endeavor, and it always gives a good purpose, from friendship, courtship to weddings to partings.
They always have each own colors and motif that may settle and link to any happenings or occasion especially romance.
Flowers can be a good motivation too or can serve as an inspiration when writing a romance story, we can add it into our writings to decor or just simply to enhance a part or scene in the story, or serve as a tool or personality of the characters.
But did you know that there are some simple rules of flowers that we may adapt and use to write a good romance story?
You may want to consider them below.
1. Fresh flowers in the morning are much better.
- We should always have a fresh mind before facing our writing tools. Fresh mind is better than a tired mind. So don't force our mind to work even if its already deadline. Better to give a rest on it to refresh than worn.
2. Pick flowers that conform to the season.
- Before writing, choose a good topic that attune to the season. It will be out of tune in a music if we write a horror in times of joy.
3. Avoid flowering words in writing.
- but pour the fragrance of flowers that any reader can evoke it. Not the flowering words should be seen but the fragrance of the words.
4. Arrange the flowers through its importance.
- Writing a Romance Story is like arranging a flowers in a bouquet, so that you will expect a wow! from the recipient. In other words when writing a love story, writer should not place itself only to the writer shoes but also learn to become the reader or recipient. Think what will makes you say wow! when you receive a bouquet of flowers.
5. Flowers are only for decoration and enhancement.
- In other words what you see from a flower will make you enhance, inspire, comfort or encourage.
So Romance Story or poems should reflects also what the flowers gives.
During the last days of 2019 I dreamt about flowers, sun flowers that has different colors and it gives so many meanings to me, and I am encouraged, by only looking at them-those colorful sun flowers in my dreams.
So, in this new year my friends, I would like to encourage you also through the flowers,
flowers that does not only for the beauty of romance, but the rule of flowers in our simple everyday life.
Flowers that reminds us a springtime, a new year, a new beginnings, forget the past and face the new.
Flowers were intended creating by our Heavenly Father for us, to reminds us about springtime that He is making all things new, so we should cheer up!, flew those tears caused by heart pain during the year 2019, have hopes and be alive.
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” (Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV)
Be encourage, enlighten, and comfort through God's every day's wonderful gifts-flowers.
For your reading pleasure.
Contest you want to try On.
Submit an item for consideration in this newsletter!
Have an opinion on what you've read here today? Then send the Editor feedback! Find an item that you think would be perfect for showcasing here? Submit it for consideration in the newsletter!
Don't forget to support our sponsor!
Comments from our past Newsletter:
"Romance/Love Newsletter (December 18, 2019)"
This is so true. With Christ as the example of pure love, we can only hope to follow what He's taught. It's why most donations are made at this time of the year. Not only do most people give gifts to friends and family to show their love, but also the act of giving to others has its on effect on the giver. Better to give than receive is true. We love watching our loved ones express joy at the gifts we've spent time and thought into giving. Think of the joy God feels when we give our lives to live for Him. No greater gift than of ourselves.
~ Write 2 Publish 2020
Thank you for your comments Write 2 Publish 2020,
Thank you all for reading.
Don't hesitate to send me a question or if you like to add an opinion or an item to be featured in my next newsletter.
You can send it through our mailbox below.
Until next time.
To stop receiving this newsletter, click here for your newsletter subscription list. Simply uncheck the box next to any newsletter(s) you wish to cancel and then click to "Submit Changes". You can edit your subscriptions at any time.