I'm currently editing a nonfiction narrative - a memoir about the parts of my life that I cannot share openly with most. I hope you enjoy it and provide constructive criticism. I promise to reward reviews handsomely. :)
What do I really want to know?:
1) Does my writing leave you wanting to know more?
2) Is the subject matter off putting?
3) Does the narrative change throughout the telling?
4) Are there areas to tighten or expand on?
5) Do you have interesting ideas to incorporate?
6) Any other input you may have