*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/profile/reviews/hollisfrances
Review Requests: ON
6 Public Reviews Given
6 Total Reviews Given
Public Reviews
1
1
Review by HollisFrances
Rated: 13+ | (1.0)
Reference error number: #43815661

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up my blog for the first time. I thought I could use my portfolio book item number but I get an error.

Can someone help me with the initial blog set up?

Thanks,

Hollis Frances
2
2
Review by HollisFrances
Rated: 13+ | (5.0)
I like this topic especially since I am sixty-three years of age and recently retired. I've heard the same of the every seven years all cells have been totally replaced. We are all in a constant state of degradation after a certain age. But the rate of degradation can be slowed/reduced greatly by our own choices. Reference Deepak Chopra and Dr. Caroline Leaf.

Both of whom state that we can extend our life by thirty to fifty years depending upon our thought life and life style.

We are what we eat and what we allow to enter into and store in our brain affects whether we are at peace, stressed etc which affects our brain chemistry. Think runners high with the increase of endorphins for example. The brain controls everything in our body.

According to Dr Eric Braverman, an expert on brain chemistry, states that only 60% of the blood (nutrients) that gets to our brain actually comes from our heart. The other 40% comes from every other muscle in our body!

Stands to reason that if we do not eat right and do not have toned muscles plus physical activity our brains will not receive all of the oxygen and nutrients required to properly maintain our bodies.

In conclusion, over the next seven years we can choose to be in a better or worse state of decline. It's our choice.
3
3
Review by HollisFrances
Rated: 13+ | (2.5)
Hi All,

This newly published author, it's been a whole week now, is trying to set up my portfolio page. I uploaded some information but is there a way to add a link to my Book Shop page that is located on my publishers website?

Thanks,

Hollis Frances
3 Reviews · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · 25 per page   < >
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/profile/reviews/hollisfrances